Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Hate Everything About you!!

Ya you... you know who you are. Within five minutes you made me want to blow my brains out and yet I still stuck around. Im no glutton for punishment! I know when its time for me to leave with the door slammed behind me. It was insane it was like you took pleasure in taunting me with my deficiencies. You threw my weaknesses in my face and showed me that Im really not as strong as I thought. Not too mention YOU caused me to look at my body in a not so flattering light. Especially when you lined me up to compete against all the others that flocked to you.... so Im going to say screw you Source Barre. You may have won this time but after I peel myself off the floor we are definitely going to have rematch.

I guess that pretty much sums up my morning. I raced to the yoga studio to get into this class that promises body sculpting results. I have no doubt that it does but I don't know if this weakling can handle this type of exercise. Its nothing like my easy going yoga that I adore. I didn't leave the place with an amazing zen feeling, instead I left with pain and defeat. I know this is something I need, I need muscles but I absolutely hated it. I think the teacher noticed because she quickly grabbed me before I left to assure me that everyone starts out the same way. I had to admit to her I thought it was pure hell, every muscle cramped and my entire body shaked. At the same time, another lady came up to share with me that she was every bit as shakey as I and that 7 sessions later I would be fine.... YA OKAY, well see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment