Thursday, July 21, 2011

Anytime yogonna wanna yoga

I decided to try out any easy yoga routine to stretch my body out from the torture I continue to endure after yesterdays workout. I did a quick search on itunes and found a free episode of anytime yoga. It had rave reviews about how the workout was so incredibly relaxing. All I have to say is those people must be more stressed than me( or is it Im more stressed than them?). I felt like I could have taken an elementary PE class and felt just as relaxed. The stretches were yoga based but all that deep relaxing zen was completely lacking. Given that it was a 10 minute video, each stretch lasted about 5 seconds before moving to the next stretch. So that one was a definite miss for me. If you want to have a truely relaxing before bed yoga routine try lights out crunch yoga. In my limited opinion, I find it is almost as good as going to a real studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment