Thursday, December 30, 2010

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? Day 4

Well the pounds are still coming off, just more slowly today. The scale says:
Weight: 133.2 lbs
Bodyfat: 31.8%

I may or may not have been the one who stole the cookies from the cookie jar last night. It was all Tracy approved but maybe not Tracy endorsed. I switched my meals around yesterday since I woke up so late in the day. Which means I didn't eat the 2nd salmon meal of the day. Instead I made the Choco chesnut pudding to shut up my outer fat girl. The evil little girl kept blabbing about French fries, spaghetti, and tamales. She just wouldn't quit til I gave her the fat girl pacie... Chocolate. Tracy talks about how you shouldn't say never when it comes to food. She explains that your body will just want what it is missing. Boy oh boy did my body want, want, want! So there you have it my biggest addiction is out on the table... Food. I think about food all day long. I watch food network and try every restaurant in town. Although I love the food I've been eating it is difficult to stay away from the oh so good staple diet I've been on.

The boyfriend is back in town for the weekend. Oh temptation city here I come. Don't get me wrong he is completely supportive but he needs to eat too. So it's time for me to get it in gear exercise, laundry, eat,shower, and clean house before he gets here.

Which brings me to the cardio today. I can usually make it full out the first 30 minutes but on the last ten I struggle and stepping it out just makes me feel lazy. I decided to do some fast ghetto booty dancing for the last 10 minutes. That is when I made this amazing discovery.... I have an ass!! A big jiggly ass that is fully capable of the ever amazing booty shake:) While I'm not extremely proud of my weight gain, it's pretty amazing I was able to grow an ass. Just so you understand I was born blessed with a big top and a flat ass. Which is not impressive when you do a booty shake and instead of shaking your booty your tatas go flying everywhere. Just like the desk toy that shows how energy transfers, my Bum is able to jiggle for days.I should have been aware of this sooner. Especially when my boyfriend told me a couple of months back that I have a fat ass lol. I know what your thinking ... How mean! I thought so too until he explained he meant it as a complement,since I usually get picked on for my deficiency. Aww how sweet haha... I told him to never repeat that statement again to any woman if he didn't want to get slapped lol!!

Next I did the muscle work. It was amazingly not as difficult as I predicted it to be after cardio. I expected to be nauseated, exhausted, and unable to finish it. I was so wrong on that one. Except maybe a little exhausted I had no other complaints.
Today's meals so far have been a little messy but good all around. The kiwi gazpacho was not bad but extremely tangy. I could eat it in moderation perhaps but not by the gallon or anything.
See ya tomorrow :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment