Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years :Days 5 & 6

The holidays are officially my cryptonite. I did all of my workouts as planned. I also ate all TAM meals except for dinner. Friday I tried to stick to TAM recommendations I got salad with vinegar, vegetable medley and salmon. Of course the salmon came with a small side of bernaise sauce. That small side creamy tangy sauce called my name so loud I could not turn my back on it. There I was doing so good and Bam I failed. Then of course being new years you have to throw a few back. So I ordered 2 select 55's. Then someone bought me a margarita which I kindly drank 1/2 of it. Then today I ate my TAM meals except dinner once again. I had to go to a family function that was based around chili and tamales. I tried just sticking with the chili. Unfortunately, it was so hot I had to tone it down with the tamales. So day 2 I failed miserably.... Booo! The whole situation reminds me a of Cedric the entertainers comedy about being on a diet. He compares it to being like a crack addict. Somehow I can totally relate to that lol. In the morning it will be another day and I will try and try again. I hope y'all had a Happy New Years!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment