Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The morning after day 2

Woohoo!! The scale says
Bodyweight: 134.4 lbs!!
Bodyfat: 32.3%
Down almost 2 lbs in a day. Is it water weight or actually fat loss? I'm not sure. Either way it makes me feel good. I've drank plenty of water throughout the day so I shouldn't be dehydrated. Except for my upper abs, my body really isn't all that sore. I credit that to doing one of the Tam videos on YouTube with higher reps a few days beforehand. If anything I just feel a general weakness throughout the body.
I have to work a 12 hour shift tonight, which means crunch time. I have about 3 hours before I go in to shower, prepare meals, workout and iron my clothes.
Which means my inner procrastinator is telling me stay in bed. Ugh!!! I don't want to do anything.
I eventually get out of bed and do the workouts and make the food. Today felt so much harder. My legs felt like giant weights during the cardio. I ended up finishing the muscle work and a portion of the cardio due to time constraints. I told myself I would do it in the morning but at 12am I'm already ready for sleep. I just pray I make it home without crashing. The food has been great all day so far... Very very filling. I can't hardly eat all this food. I can't wait til tomorrows results and... I'm equally excited for bed.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment