Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 3

I just want to know who hit me with a ton of bricks. I feel awful today. I feel like I'm dehydrated but I'm drinking a million gallons of water. Is this the work of the TAM flu or my midnight torture (work)? Well if it's the TAM it's been doing it's work...
The scale says:
Weight= 133.4 lbs
bodyfat= 31.3%
I have moved my reps up to 25 today. Can we say progress... Maybe? Can we say hell... Most definitely. As far as the cardio goes I'm already bored with it. I absolutely need to spice that junk up! I did order cardio II but the TAM company is slow as molasses about shipping it out to me. On the upside I love all the food so far. It is exactly what I would eat all the time if I could. My only problem with it has been that I can't eat it all. I usually can get 3 meals in but eating the fourth makes me so uncomfortably full I just can't do it. It seems that I'm one of the few with this problem:(



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment