Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One two skip a few 99 a hundred:Day 8,9,10

On day 8 my scale said
Weight 134.2 lbs
Bodyfat: I'm pretty sure the scale is a lie its like 35.5%
I took my 7 day results pics this morning. So far I just see really subtle changes but changes none the less. I think my Bum has received a small lift but that is just my opinion. The pictures arent perfect but I tried to get them as close as possible. Sorry about the quality.



On days 8,9,10 I spent out of town in a hotel and will be there a couple more nights. Fortunately, I was able to keep up with my workouts without a hitch. My only problem is I wait til midnight to do my muscle work. On the upside I even got the boyfriend to start exercising with me... Sort of, he rides an exercise bike while I flop around like a fish for 40 minutes. He even told me I was looking thinner today. Even if he is just being sweet, I totally ate that compliment up:)
As far as my diet goes... Well it just doesn't. There is no microwaves or fridges in the hotel. Instead I loaded up on the fresh fruit they offer, lots of water, and try my best to eat reasonably. When I say best I just mean that I eat one cookie instead of the whole box. So not Tracy approved. I guess it's official that my journey is not by the book. It's just hard for this junkfood junkie to go cold turkey. I always end up jonesing for my chocolate fix. It's terrible, I know :(

No comments:

Post a Comment