Sunday, December 11, 2011

Im feeling?... Real good!!

Ok Ok I still have a horrible sinus infection but it is so much better today :) I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 132.( something)........ basically a 3 pound weight loss for the week. I think that is pretty darn good! My energy is through the roof, my skin is clearing up, and I have managed to get to see my auntie flow for the first time in 7 whole months. I know too much info but it just shows how much eating fruits and veggies can effect your whole body. I have even started exercising again :) Yesterday and today I ran/ walked for 30 minutes. I never once felt like I was going to die lol.

So? Have I been ever so faithfully eating 100% raw?... No :(... I eat raw fruits and veggies all day until dinner time then it gets wonky. One night there was meat lovers pizza in the house and I ate 2 pieces. Then tonight, I ate IHOP pumpkin pancakes with hashbrowns for dinner. I know these foods are not healthy in the least. One step at a time right? I'm an impulsive eater.I cant help it!! If I have a craving then I must satisfy it or else the craving will haunt me for days!! Maybe in the future my eating habits will be more disciplined.


No comments:

Post a Comment