Monday, August 1, 2011

carob chips suck!!

ok I did my stint as a vegetarian for a good year but seriously vegans of the world quit trying to prove your stuff is just as good as every one else out there. I mean its fine that you choose not to consume animal products but you obviously miss it. If you didn't miss good animal meat and chocolate then why do you constantly try to make imitations of these things? Just be satisfied with the fruits and vegetables that god has given you! Awhile back when I was a vegetarian, I had heard of this wonderful thing called carob chips that were supposed to taste just like chocolate....first of all why? chocolate comes from a plant and can be made without milk interfering. Secondly, y'all lied! Carob does not taste like chocolate in any shape or form. Carob tastes like an oil/ wax paste with baby powder in it... yummo!! If you have not figured it out by now I just had my first taste of carob and I am thoroughly disappointed.

I have started my first day of organic/ whole foods eating and day 13 of yoga. I went to the grocery store yesterday and a local farm today to buy all of my local loot. I also tried making my own crockpot yogurt but it turned out really soupy = NO GOOD! Im going to give it another go tonight, wish me luck.In addition I have enlisted the help of several blogs out there to help me with this clean eating thing.
I went to the yoga studio this morning but I chose to do zumba instead because they only had one other yoga class. Let me tell you that is a great cardio workout!! It kept my heart rate up the entire time but I never got bored. I think I found an additional new love to supplement my yoga yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Actually carob chips are really delicious hehe, although I understand that many people don't like them, but they don't suck either.

    ReplyDelete